Our next issue of Wild Living is finally available to buy and we are so thrilled to share it with you.
This issue has all the same themes as the last one, except its bigger (it literally has more pages) and even better:
- Healthy and delicious plant based recipes
- Natural self care crafts
- Sustainable tips and tricks on how to organise your home and live simply
- New designs and artwork for you to keep
- Physical and mental wellbeing advice and exercises
- A free gold foil bookmark!
- Jennifer Lane aka The Green Witch Writer on growing your own.
- Alison Irving aka The Happy Herbivore on changing to a plant based diet
- Nikki Bertenshaw from Happy Little Ears helps teach us to re-use and recycle an old t-shirt into a handy headband
- We try out some sustainable and handy cleaning products from Your Nuts Wholefoods
- Rebecca Griffin from Ultimate Holistic Escapes gives us advice on setting intentions with the help of a relaxing meditation
- Rach and Tash the team behind Metanoa discuss the importance of finding your values and how to stick with them throughout this next phase in our lives.
- Kate Sassanelli from Sass Yoga and Wellbeing has a discussion about the challenges she has overcome the past year with her business and her dreams for the future. Plus she offers her favourite yoga moves for a strong body and strong mind.
- Nicola Semple aka the Northern Librarian gives her guidance on how to get back into reading
- And of course you get lots more from the two of us! Steph and Suzie
Issue Two of our brand new magazine includes:
One magazine filled to the brim with Wild Living projects, recipes and ideas
Free gold foil bookmark
Tissue wrapped and sealed in it's own box
All of our printed items, paper and packaging are all using high quality paper recycled card stock and as eco friendly as possible wherever we can be. Please recycle them too when you have finished with them.
Please note that the listing is for the JUNE issue. It will be delivered to you door in the first week of June onwards. Pre-orders are welcome but it won't arrive until June.
WILD LIVING Issue Two June 2021
- 50 pages
- Size: A5 (148mm x 210mm)
- Cover: 300gsm high quality recycled card stock
- Pages: 160gsm high quality recycled paper stock
- Packaging: A5 recycled pip box card mailer
- Tissue: Recycled acid free tissue paper